Tacx Galaxia T1100 Indoor Bike Bicycle Turbo Trainer
- Realistic road feel for training and warming up
- Profiled rollers make it easy to ride. Maximum footprint (lxw): 1350×500mm
- Smooth action
- Sliding frame for easy transportation. Roller diameter 100-110 mm
- Revolutionary new rollers by Tacx move with the rider
- Kinetic energy created during accelerating causes roller to move forward
- Slowing down causes the trainer to move backward again
- Heavy conical rollers for optimal mass movement
From cycle shop to manufacturer
The Tacx company started in 1957 as an ordinary cycle shop and has since become an innovative company with an unconditioned passion for the sport of cycling. The Tacx trainers are being used by the world's best Pro Teams and are the indispensable training mate for pros, amateurs and recreational cyclists in 54 countries.
A household name
'Tacx' has become a household name for cyclists all over the world. Riding the Tacx trainer is a way to improve power and fitness. When the weather is bad or during the cold winter months 'the Tacx' is always there to keep on training. Because a day without cycling is a day wasted.
These revolutionary Tacx rollers move with the rider. He can now sprint, stretch his legs and stand on the pedals without having to be afraid to fall. He can move more freely, because training on the Galaxia approaches the natural feeling of the road. Thanks to the kinetic energy that is created during accelerating, the trainer moves forward. When slowing down, the trainer moves backward again. This invention has been patented by Tacx. The Galaxia 'swing system' might look a little unsteady at first sight, but it has the opposite effect: thanks to this novelty the rider can stay on the rollers more easily. Many world-class riders don't go anywhere without their Tacx rollers. During their warm-up and training sessions they use the rollers to maintain their speed and suppleness, essential tools for a track cyclist. Road cyclists increasingly use the rollers to cool down after a race. The bike doesn't have to be attached to the trainer and the rollers run lighter so you can pedal more relaxed. This is ideal for a good cool-down after a long and strenuous exercise.
Features of Tacx Rollers:
- Stand alone training
- Heavy duty tapered rollers, stable riding
- Easy to carry
- Patented Swing System on Galaxia