SRAM Eagle X-Sync 32T Black 11 Speed - Direct Mount 6 mm. Offset
Previously mounted to crank for display purposes. You can see where it has been tightened against the crank. This is obviously not visible when mounted. Supplied unpackaged.
Compatible with both SRAM Eagle 12-speed and its 11-speed drivetrains, this X-Sync 2 Direct Mount Chainring delivers excellent toughness and chain retention as you attack the trails. It pairs up with all of SRAM’s direct mount cranksets for a simple installation process, so you spend less time tinkering in your workshop and more time riding.
SRAM’s engineers subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle™ drivetrain's performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape on this mountain bike (MTB) chainring has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle™ chain hold the chain better and to improve overall pedalling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
- Material: Forged and machined aluminium
- Finish: Anodised
- Speed: SRAM Eagle™ 12-Speed or SRAM 11-speed
- Compatibility: SRAM Eagle™ 12-Speed or SRAM 11-speed drivetrains
- Mount Type: Direct mount
- Crankset Compatibility: SRAM direct mount cranksets only
- Offset: 6mm
- Chainline: 49mm
- X-SYNC™ 2-chainring design increases chain retention, wear life and reduces friction and noise
- Designed for use with Eagle™ chain
- X-Sync 2: X-SYNC™ 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC™ technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC Eagle™ design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 6mm Offset
- Teeth: 32t
- Speed: 11 and 12 Speed