Lake MX145 Off-Road Gravel CX Cyclocross Boots
£116.66 (ex. VAT)
Please see size guide below for information. These tend to size the same as Shimano which you will know from experience tend to be sized smaller so, for instance, generally if you are EU 40 in a dress shoe, you will need an EU 42 in a Lake.
- Upper: Waxed Canvas, Leather and a Waterproof membrane for a highly water resistant upper
- Outsole: Lake Race Sole. Mountain Race X non-marking rubber outsole
- Closure: Dual Side mounted BOA Push/Pull lacing system with releasable guides
Lake MX145 Waterproof Boot:
Tackle the winter club run, cyclocross race, muddy mountains or rough terrain whilst the Lake MX145 Waterproof Boot protect your shoes from the wet conditions. With water resistant race qualities you'll never have to let the weather affect your performance again!
Lake MX145 Waterproof Boot Extra Info:
- Mountain Bike Cycling
- Upper Construction: Waxed Canvas, Leather and a Waterproof membrane
- Mountain Race X non-marking rubber outsole
- Lake Race Sole
- BOA technology closure system
Lake was the very first to come up with a mountain bike shoe and later on the winter mountain bike shoe. Presently we have a wide range of different shoes to meet even the highest demands on quality, durability and comfort. The unique BOA Closure System for example gives an outstanding pressure distribution. Youll be able to squeeze all power that you have got through your shoes into your bike with a minimum loss of energy and a maximum of comfort. Lets get out there and play in the dirt!